The knife is: unused, never carried, never re-sharpened, a limited run model that
is new in box with
paperwork and Spyderco warranty.
* Easy smooth one hand opening. Factory sharp with early solid lockup. Well centered tip when closed.
* Included are two new & unused accessories to help protect
your investment, last picture.
* The knife is legitimate so please do not try returning a fake because it will
not be accepted.
* Please read the bottom fine print.
* PRICE IS FOR ONE SPYDERCO PARA-MILITARY2 (C81GPBN2)
|* 3.4" long (3.1" cutting
edge) x .150" thick flat-ground plain-edge CPM
S35VN stainless blade with a satin-brush finish. Spine ramp jimping leading to the
.55"Ř Round Hole™ thumb stud.
* Earth brown G10 handles with inlayed liners and a
lanyard hole. Screw through construction with open back design. Handle
thickness is approximately .48" and .62" thick at the clip.
* This is a Compression Lock™ knife.
* Has a shinny removable stainless pocket clip (tip up or down, left or right
* Overall opened length is 8.3", closed it is 4.8", and it weighs
|* Golden, Colorado U.S.A. Earth
THE BOTTOM FINE PRINT:
|* 14 day Return Policy. The knife must be
returned new and unused as delivered. You have 14 days upon receipt to
decide if you want to return it. The return shipping cost will be split
(buyer pays half). Refund or replacement (if possible) will be promptly
done after the knife is returned as delivered (i.e., resalable new and
* The knife is legitimate and warranted by Spyderco (the manufacturer), if you
want something technical done it should be returned to them. Please be
aware that sometimes an item must be "Registered" by the
Original Owner (that would be you) and it is usually free to do so. Please
view the manufacturer's website or contact them directly for their
* Sometimes USPS is slow or makes mistakes so please be patient with me.
If there is a shipping problem please contact me ASAP so that I can
contact them (USPS) for their help.
* Gladly combine shipping and I do not mark-up. Thanks for your
interest and reading this far down.