The knife is: unused, never carried, never re-sharpened, is new in box with
paperwork and Zero Tolerance warranty.
* Easy smooth one hand opening. Factory sharp with solid lockup. Well centered tip when closed.
* Included is a new ZT pouch to help protect
your investment, last picture.
* The knife is legitimate so please do not try returning a fake because it will
not be accepted.
* Please read the bottom fine print.
* PRICE IS FOR ONE ZERO TOLERANCE SINKEVICH (0460)
|* 3.1" long (3.6" cutting edge) x
plain-edged flat-ground blade made of Crucible S35VN stainless with a satin
brush finish and stone washed flats. Finger guard flipper protrusion
and there are no thumb studs. No spine jimping and the blade is serialized.
* Presentation side is carbon fiber
with brown background and black weave pattern. Locking side is
machined titanium with a stone
wash finish. There is no lanyard hole on this model. Black hardware screw through construction with a 2.5"
long black back spacer. Handle
thickness is approximately .4" and .57" at the clip.
* This is a Frame Lock (w/steel insert) knife.
* Has a black removable stainless pocket clip (tip up, right hand only).
* Overall opened length is 7.5",
closed it is 4.4", and it weighs 2.4 ounces.
THE BOTTOM FINE PRINT:
|* 14 day Return Policy. The knife must be
returned new and unused as delivered. You have 14 days upon receipt to
decide if you want to return it. The return shipping cost will be split
(buyer pays half). Refund or replacement (if possible) will be promptly
done after the knife is returned as delivered (i.e., resalable new and
* The knife is legitimate and warranted by Zero Tolerance (the manufacturer), if you
want something technical done it should be returned to them. Please be
aware that sometimes an item must be "Registered" by the
Original Owner (that would be you) and it is usually free to do so. Please
view the manufacturer's website or contact them directly for their
* Sometimes USPS is slow or makes mistakes so please be patient with me.
If there is a shipping problem please contact me ASAP so that I can
contact them (USPS) for their help.
* Gladly combine shipping and I do not mark-up. Thanks for your
interest and reading this far down.